Sunday, March 13, 2011

larking about

After our travels we have awarded ourselves a week back in Melbourne, or home as we like to call it. I am hoping that this time will give us a chance to do a day trip or two out of the city and into Rural Victoria. At the top of my Victoria list is the town of Daylesford.

A destination of choice for many reasons, not least that I would get to visit the lovely Lark. I have seen so many features on this lovely shop and such a lot of its great products featured, I would like to have a look for myself!

For now, however, I must be content with their lovely website, and share with you today one of my favourite ranges from them. With a built in rattle, they are obviously designed for little ones, but honestly, who wouldn't love a knitted doughnut? Or, my personal favourite and healthier option, peas in a pod!

100% no added calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...